Translate to Spanish
In this tutorial we will be decorating cookies with sugar pearls for valentine’s day.
This is the cookie cutter I used, you can purchase it here with a 10% discount.
Here you will find the links to all the supplies you will need for the project:
- Square Plaque Cookie Cutter
- White flooding consistency royal icing
- Pink medium consistency royal icing
Learn more about Royal icing consistencies here: What is Royal Icing?
- Pink food coloring
- Pink sugar pearls
- Pink Wilton Sparkle gel
- Decorating brush
- 12″ Piping bags from Wilton
- Heart shaped cookie cutter
- Scribe tool
- Round Tip #3
- Round Tip #2
Follow the link to learn How To Decorate Valentine’s Day Cookies
To learn about the products I use on my projects follow the link: My favorite products