The Basket weave is another technique I really enjoy using. It looks amazing on cookies and cakes!
To create the basket weave on a cookie or cupcake, use a #2 round tip. For cakes; use a #7, #47 or a #18 tip.
This is the cookie cutter I use, you can buy it here with a 10% discount
Here you will find the links to all the supplies you will need for the project:
- Cornflower Blue flooding consistency royal icing.
- Ivory medium consistency royal icing.
- Green leaf stiff consistency royal icing.
- Cornflower Blue gel food coloring
- Ivory gel food coloring
- Green leaf gel food coloring
- Antique gold color dust
- 12″ Decorating bags
- Icing bag ties
- Round tip #2
- Round tip #3
- Leaf tip #352
- Royal icing roses
- Scribe tool
Leave any questions in the comments!
Get the decorating products I use in my projects here: My Favorite Products