In this tutorial you will learn how to decorate Snowball Cookies with Isomalt
To decorate these cookies, you’ll need the following colors and consistencies of royal icing:
- Flood and medium consistency royal icing: White
My Gingerbread Cookie And Royal Icing Recipes
Learn how to prepare my Gingerbread Cookie and Royal Icing Recipes and start decorating like a pro! Please note PDF will be send to your email, once payment is received. Allow 24 hours for Payment to be processed
My Sugar Cookie And Royal Icing Recipe
Learn how to prepare my Sugar Cookie and Royal Icing Recipes and start decorating like a pro! Please note PDF will be send to your email, once payment is received. Allow 24 hours for Payment to be processed
To achieve the proper royal icing consistencies, please read my blog post: What is Royal Icing?
Materials on this project
• Candy Thermometer http://amzn.to/2Dof1Yg
• CK Products Isomalt Crystals Bulk, 5 Pound http://amzn.to/2FJ91Yd
• CK Products Isomalt Crystals, 1 Pound http://amzn.to/2Dl9Jwt
• Wilton Color Right Performance Color System http://amzn.to/2FJKxhs
• Piping Bags http://amzn.to/2DnyhFd
• Wilton Icing Bag Ties http://amzn.to/2ENU321
• Tip 1 http://amzn.to/1psTC5x
• Tip 2 http://amzn.to/2DDUSeA
• Tip 3 http://amzn.to/2DbCatp
• Rainbow Dust Professional Cake Decorators Food Pen Jet Black http://amzn.to/2mCb3AP
• Snow Glob Cookie Cutter http://amzn.to/2mFmO9H
• Wilton Cookie Cutter Set http://amzn.to/2dd1YbV
Get the decorating products I use on this project here: My Store
Leave any questions in the comments!
Click on the video to learn how to make these cookies. Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like and Share!