In this tutorial I’m going to show you how to decorate easy 1,2,3 Golf Cookies ideal as a gift for Father’s Day, just watch the step by step video tutorial.
To decorate this cookie, you’ll need the following colors and consistencies of royal icing:
- Flood consistency royal icing: Blue and green
- Medium consistency royal icing: White
My Sugar Cookie And Royal Icing Recipe
Learn how to prepare my Sugar Cookie and Royal Icing Recipes and start decorating like a pro! Please note PDF will be send to your email, once payment is received. Allow 24 hours for Payment to be processed
To achieve the proper royal icing consistencies, please read my blog post: What is Royal Icing?
This is the cookie cutter I use, you can buy it by clicking on the picture:
Here’s the list of supplies you’ll need to complete this project, with links to the products I use:
- Long fancy plaque
- Silicone mat
- 12″ Decorating bags
- Icing bag clips
- Round tip #2
- Round tip #3
- Wilton color right performance color system
- Gray edible powder
- Black edible marker
- 5 brush set decorating brush
- Scribe tool
My Nail Polis:
• Sally Hansen New Miracle Nail Thickener
• OPI Nail Polish, Rossy Future 0.5 fl. oz.
• Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Strobe Light
• Sally Hansen Big Kwik Dry Top Nail Coat Treatment, 0.4 Fluid Ounce
Leave any questions in the comments!
Click on the video to learn how to make these cookies. Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like and Share!
Get the decorating products I use in my projects here: My Favorite Products
Learn my secret to Soft Hands and Strong Nails