Here’s a very easy but cute way to decorate a Santa Cookie.
To decorate these cookies, you’ll need the following colors and consistencies of royal icing:
- Flood consistency royal icing: White, pink, green, brown and red
- Medium consistency royal icing: White, red, 2 shades of green
- Stiff consistency royal icing: White
To achieve the proper royal icing consistencies, please read my blog post: What is Royal Icing?
These are the cookie cutter I used, you can buy them by clicking on the picture:
Here’s the list of supplies you’ll need to complete this project, with links to the products I use:
- Gingerbread cookie recipe
- Fancy plaque cookie cutter by Ann Clark
- Mustache Cookie Cutter by Ann Clark
- 12″ Decorating bags
- Round tip #3
- Round tip #2
- Christmas X-Mas Icing Color
- Ivory Icing Color
- Antique gold color dust
- Royal 4 pc GOLDEN TAKLON DETAIL BRUSH SET by ROYAL BRUSH
- Sparkling white sugar
- Scribe tool
Leave any questions in the comments!
Click on the video to learn how to make these cookies. Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like and Share!
Get the decorating products I use in my projects here: My Favorite Products