Here’s a very easy but cute way to decorate a Santa Cookie.
To decorate these cookies, you’ll need the following colors and consistencies of royal icing:
- Flood consistency royal icing: White, pink, green, brown and red
- Medium consistency royal icing: White, red, 2 shades of green
- Stiff consistency royal icing: White
My Sugar Cookie And Royal Icing Recipe
Learn how to prepare my Sugar Cookie and Royal Icing Recipes and start decorating like a pro! Please note PDF will be send to your email, once payment is received. Allow 24 hours for Payment to be processed
To achieve the proper royal icing consistencies, please read my blog post: What is Royal Icing?
My Gingerbread Cookie And Royal Icing Recipes
Learn how to prepare my Gingerbread Cookie and Royal Icing Recipes and start decorating like a pro! Please note PDF will be send to your email, once payment is received. Allow 24 hours for Payment to be processed
Get the decorating products I use on this project here: My Store
These are the cookie cutter I used, you can buy them by clicking on the picture:
Here’s the list of supplies you’ll need to complete this project, with links to the products I use:
- Gingerbread cookie recipe
- Fancy plaque cookie cutter by Ann Clark
- Mustache Cookie Cutter by Ann Clark
- 12″ Decorating bags
- Round tip #3
- Round tip #2
- Christmas X-Mas Icing Color
- Ivory Icing Color
- Antique gold color dust
- Royal 4 pc GOLDEN TAKLON DETAIL BRUSH SET by ROYAL BRUSH
- Sparkling white sugar
- Scribe tool
Leave any questions in the comments!
Click on the video to learn how to make these cookies. Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like and Share!
Get the decorating products I use in my projects here: My Favorite Products