In this tutorial I’ll teach you how to use stencils on cookies to make ornaments for your Christmas Tree.
To decorate these cookies, you’ll need the following colors and consistencies of royal icing:
- Flood consistency royal icing: White, red, green and blue
- Medium consistency royal icing: Ivory
To achieve the proper royal icing consistencies, please read my blog post: What is Royal Icing?
This is the cookie cutter I use, you can buy it by clicking on the picture:
Here’s the list of supplies you’ll need to complete this project, with links to the products I use:
- Biscuit Cookie Cutter by Ann Clark
- 12″ Decorating bags
- Round tip #2
- Round tip #3
- Royal icing stencils (similar, mine are old and I found them on Walmart)
- Royal 4 pc GOLDEN TAKLON DETAIL BRUSH SET by ROYAL BRUSH
- Antique gold color dust
- Cookie turntable
- Scribe tool
Leave any questions in the comments!
Click on the video to learn how to make these cookies. Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like and Share!
Get the decorating products I use in my projects here: My Favorite Products