In this tutorial we will decorate pumpkins in a fun way, using the wet – on – wet technique with a polka dots design. I’m sure everybody will love them!
To decorate these cookies, you’ll need the following colors and consistencies of royal icing:
- Flood consistency royal icing: Orange, green, yellow, white
- Medium consistency royal icing: Brown and green
To achieve the proper royal icing consistencies, please read my blog post: What is Royal Icing?
This is the cookie cutter I use, you can buy it by clicking on the picture:
Here’s the list of supplies you’ll need to complete this project, with links to the products I use:
- Pumpkin cookie cutter by Ann Clark
- Fancy plaque cookie cutter by Ann Clark
- 12″ Decorating bags
- Round tip #3
- Wilton Color Right System
- Antique gold color dust
- 5 piece decorating brush set
- Scribe tool
Leave any questions in the comments
Click on the video to learn how to make these cookies. Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like and Share!
Get the decorating products I use in my projects here: My Favorite Products