In this tutorial you will learn to decorate snowflake cookies, you can use any sugar cookie recipe for this project.
This is the cookie cutter I used for this project, and you can find it in this link.
Here you will find the rest of the supplies you’ll need for this project.
- Snowflake cookie cutter from Wilton
- Medium consistency icing (MCI) blue and white color (check out the link for more information about Royal Icing).
- Blue food coloring from Wilton
- Blue sugar pearls from Wilton
- 12’’ piping bags from Wilton
- Icing bag ties from Wilton
- Decorating tip #2
- Decorating tip #3
- Scribe tool
Leave any questions in the comments! Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like and Share!
Get the decorating products I use in my projects here: My Favorite Products