In this tutorial you’ll learn how to decorate Elegant Wedding Cookies.
To decorate these cookies, you’ll need the following colors and consistencies of royal icing:
- Flood consistency royal icing: White and ivory
- Medium consistency royal icing: White
- Stiff consistency royal icing: Green
My Sugar Cookie And Royal Icing Recipe
Learn how to prepare my Sugar Cookie and Royal Icing Recipes and start decorating like a pro! Please note PDF will be send to your email, once payment is received. Allow 24 hours for Payment to be processed
To achieve the proper royal icing consistencies, please read my blog post: What is Royal Icing?
These are the cookie cutters I use, you can buy them by clicking on the picture:
To learn how to make Royal Icing Roses click on the picture
Here’s the list of supplies you’ll need to complete this project, with links to the products I use:
- Heart cookie cutter
- Ring cookie cutter
- Plaque cookie cutter
- Fancy wedding dress cookie cutter
- Silicone mat
- 12″ Decorating bags
- Icing bag clips
- Round tip #2
- Round tip #3
- Wilton color right performance color system
- Ivory food coloring
- Gold edible powder
- Silver gray edible ink
- 5 brush set decorating brush
- Scribe tool
My Nail Polish:
• Sally Hansen New Miracle Nail Thickener
• OPI Nail Polish, Rossy Future 0.5 fl. oz.
• Sally Hansen Miracle Gel, Smartease
• Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Color, All Chalked Up
• Sally Hansen, Snow Globe, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
• Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, Let’S Snow
• Sally Hansen Big Kwik Dry Top Nail Coat Treatment, 0.4 Fluid Ounce
Leave any questions in the comments!
Click on the video to learn how to make these cookies. Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like and Share!
Get the decorating products I use in my projects here: My Favorite Products
Learn my secret to Soft Hands and Strong Nails