Learn how to decorate these cute Pastel Easter Cookies, just follow the step by step video tutorial.
To decorate this cookie, you’ll need the following colors and consistencies of royal icing:
- Flood consistency royal icing: White, purple, and pink
To achieve the proper royal icing consistencies, please read my blog post: What is Royal Icing?
This is the cookie cutter I use, you can buy it by clicking on the picture:
Here’s the list of supplies you’ll need to complete this project, with links to the products I use:
- Easter egg cutters
- Butterfly cookie cutter
- Isomalt Crystals
- Silicone mat
- 12″ Decorating bags
- Icing bag clips
- Round tip #2
- Round tip #3
- Leaf tip #325
- Wilton color right performance color system
- Gold edible powder
- 5 brush set decorating brush
- Scribe tool
My Nail Polish:
• Sally Hansen New Miracle Nail Thickener
• Sally Hansen Miracle Gel, Smartease, 0.5 Ounce
• OPI Nail Polish, 0.5 fl. oz.
• Sally Hansen, Snow Globe, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
• Sally Hansen, I Lilac You, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
• Sally Hansen, Let’S Snow, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
• Sally Hansen Big Kwik Dry Top Nail Coat Treatment, 0.4 Fluid Ounce
Leave any questions in the comments!
Click on the video to learn how to make these cookies. Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like and Share!
Get the decorating products I use in my projects here: My Favorite Products