Decorating cookies with sprinkles is one of my favorite techniques and this Polka Dots cookie hits the next level!
To decorate this cookie, you’ll need the following colors and consistencies of royal icing:
- Flood consistency royal icing: Fuchsia, blue and yellow
- Stiff consistency royal icing: White
My Sugar Cookie And Royal Icing Recipe
Learn how to prepare my Sugar Cookie and Royal Icing Recipes and start decorating like a pro! Please note PDF will be send to your email, once payment is received. Allow 24 hours for Payment to be processed
PME Scriber Needle Modelling Tool
To achieve the proper royal icing consistencies, please read my blog post: What is Royal Icing?
These are the cookie cutters I use, you can buy them by clicking on the picture:
To learn how to make Royal Icing Roses click on the picture
Here’s the list of supplies you’ll need to complete this project, with links to the products I use:
- 101 Wilton cookie cutters
- Silicone Mat
- 12″ Decorating bags
- Round tip #2
- Round tip #3
- Wilton color right performance color system
- Scribe tool
My Nail Polish:
• Sally Hansen New Miracle Nail Thickener
• OPI Nail Polish, Rossy Future 0.5 fl. oz.
• Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, Let’S Snow, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
• Essie luxeffects nail polish, set in stones, 0.46 fl. oz.
• Sally Hansen Big Kwik Dry Top Nail Coat Treatment, 0.4 Fluid Ounce
Leave any questions in the comments!
Click on the video to learn how to make these cookies. Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like and Share!
Get the decorating products I use in my projects here: My Favorite Products