In this tutorial I’ll show you how to use stencils to decorate Elegant Party Favor Cookies, they are a lovely detail on your weeding day or special event, your guests will love them!.
To decorate this cookie, you’ll need the following colors and consistencies of royal icing:
- Flood consistency royal icing: Pink, blue and lilac
- Medium consistency royal icing: Green and ivory
- Stiff consistency royal icing: Ivory
To achieve the proper royal icing consistencies, please read my blog post: What is Royal Icing?
This the cookie cutter I use, you can buy it by clicking on the picture:
You will also need to watch this tutorial if you wan to make your own roses
Here’s the list of supplies you’ll need to complete this project, with links to the products I use:
- Square plaque cookie cutter
- 12″ Decorating bags
- Round tip #3
- Round tip #2
- Leaf tip #352
- Pink gel food coloring
- Blue gel food coloring
- Lilac gel food coloring
- Green gel food coloring
- Ivory gel food coloring
- Antique Gold Crystallized Pearl Crystal Color Dust
- Stick N stay stencils from Wilton
- Offset spatula
- Royal 4 pc GOLDEN TAKLON DETAIL BRUSH SET by ROYAL BRUSH
- Scribe tool
Leave any questions in the comments!
Click on the video to learn how to make these cookies. Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like and Share!
Get the decorating products I use in my projects here: My Favorite Products