In this tutorial we will be using Isomalt to decorate Love Shack Cookies, they are a cute way to show your love to that special person in your life.
To decorate this cookie, you’ll need the following colors and consistencies of royal icing:
- Flood consistency royal icing: Pink
- Medium consistency royal icing: Lilac, blue, and white
- Stiff consistency royal icing: Green
To achieve the proper royal icing consistencies, please read my blog post: What is Royal Icing?
These are the cookie cutters I use, you can buy them by clicking on the picture:
Here’s the list of supplies you’ll need to complete this project, with links to the products I use:
- House Cookie Cutter by Ann Clark
- Heart Cookie Cutter Set by Ann Clark
- Fancy Sprinkles for the modern baker
- DK Isomalt crystals
- 12″ Decorating bags
- Round tip #3
- Round tip #2
- Red gel food coloring
- Pink gel food coloring
- Blue gel food coloring
- Green moss gel food coloring
- Scribe tool
Leave any questions in the comments!
Click on the video to learn how to make these cookies. Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like and Share!
Get the decorating products I use in my projects here: My Favorite Products