To decorate these cookies, you’ll need the following colors and consistencies of royal icing:
- Flood consistency royal icing: White
- Medium consistency royal icing: White
To achieve the proper royal icing consistencies, please read my blog post: What is Royal Icing?
This is the cookie cutter I use, you can buy it by clicking on the picture:
Here’s the list of supplies you’ll need to complete this project, with links to the products I use:
- Diamond Cookie Cutter by Ann Clark
- 12″ Decorating bags
- Round tip #3
- Round tip #2
- Rolkem super gold edible powder
- Dusting brush set
- Royal 4 pc GOLDEN TAKLON DETAIL BRUSH SET by ROYAL BRUSH
- Scribe tool
Leave any questions in the comments!
Click on the video to learn how to make these cookies. Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like and Share!
Get the decorating products I use in my projects here: My Favorite Products