In this tutorial you’ll learn how to decorate a Hunted House Cookie and this could be part of your Halloween cookie collection.
To decorate these cookies, you’ll need the following colors and consistencies of royal icing:
- Flood consistency royal icing: Grey, white, yellow, brown, orange and black
- Medium consistency royal icing: White, brown, green and black
To achieve the proper royal icing consistencies, please read my blog post: What is Royal Icing?
This is the cookie cutter I use, you can buy it by clicking on the picture:
Here’s the list of supplies you’ll need to complete this project, with links to the products I use:
- Hunted House Cookie Cutter
- 12″ Decorating bags
- Round tip #2
- Round tip #3
- Black edible ink
- Wilton Color Right System
- Slate color dust
- 5 piece decorating brush set
- Scribe tool
Leave any questions in the comments
Click on the video to learn how to make these cookies. Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like and Share!
Get the decorating products I use in my projects here: My Favorite Products