In this tutorial you’ll learn how to decorate elegant pumpkin cookies and how to make pilgrims using a engagement ring cookie.
To decorate these cookies, you’ll need the following colors and consistencies of royal icing:
- Flood consistency royal icing: Orange, white, yellow, brown, black and ivory
- Medium consistency royal icing: White, brown, 2 shades of green and yellow
To achieve the proper royal icing consistencies, please read my blog post: What is Royal Icing?
These are the cookie cutter I used, you can buy them by clicking on the picture:
Here’s the list of supplies you’ll need to complete this project, with links to the products I use:
- Pumpkin cookie cutter by Ann Clark
- Ring cookie cutter by Ann Clark
- 12″ Decorating bags
- Round tip #2
- Round tip #3
- Silver grey edible food pen
- Wilton Color Right System
- Antique gold color dust
- Slate color dust
- Scribe tool
Leave any questions in the comments
Click on the video to learn how to make these cookies. Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like and Share!
Get the decorating products I use in my projects here: My Favorite Products