Congratulations to all the students that are back to school this week!
To decorate these cookies, you’ll need the following colors and consistencies of royal icing:
- Flood consistency royal icing: Pink, yellow, purple, blue, green, orange, ivory and white.
- Medium consistency royal icing: Black
To achieve the proper royal icing consistencies, please read my blog post: What is Royal Icing?
This is the cookie cutter I use, you can buy it by clicking on the picture:
Here’s the list of supplies you’ll need to complete this project, with links to the products I use:
- Pencil Cookie Cutter by Ann Clark
- 12″ Decorating bags
- Round tip #3
- Wilton Color Right System
- Antique gold color dust
- 5 piece decorating brush set
- Scribe tool
Leave any questions in the comments
Click on the video to learn how to make these cookies. Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like and Share!
Get the decorating products I use in my projects here: My Favorite Products