Learn how to decorate Gem Cookies. And practice the wet -on- wet technique as well as how to make gold edible paint.
To decorate these cookies, you’ll need the following colors and consistencies of royal icing:
- Flood and medium consistency royal icing: White, 3 shades of teal, violet, purple and pink.
To achieve the proper royal icing consistencies, please read my blog post: What is Royal Icing?
This is the cookie cutter I use, you can buy it by clicking on the picture:
Here’s the list of supplies you’ll need to complete this project, with links to the products I use:
- Diamond Cookie Cutter by Ann Clark
- 12″ Decorating bags
- Round tip #3
- Wilton Color Right System
- Silver grey edible food pen
- White pearl dust
- Antique gold color dust
- 5 piece decorating brush set
- Dusting brush set
- Scribe tool
Leave any questions in the comments!
Click on the video to learn how to make these cookies. Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like and Share!
Get the decorating products I use in my projects here: My Favorite Products